Monday, August 9, 2010

A trip to the zoo!

Taking a picture by the waterfall
Kyra was very intrigued by the ducks
Kyra with grandpa and grandma
Checking out the animals
Oh no!
Even the #1 Nascar racer took time to get his picture with us!
Taking a rest on the rock
Too much zoo!

On Saturday Bart had a bachelor party all day so Kyra and I decided we wanted to go to the zoo.  I had b een wanting to take her all summer so this seemed like a good time since school is starting on Thursday!  I asked mom and dad to go as well.  We all had a great time.  I figured Kyra would love it. She loves our animals at home, so I was sure she would like the zoo.  Her favorites, I would say were the monkeys, cows, and the dolphin show.  She really wanted to pet everything!  After the zoo, we headed to the mall, which dad was especially excited for. After we ate at On the Border, we headed home.  It was such a fun day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment