Monday, July 11, 2011

It's "potty" time!

I think that I can officially say that Kyra is diaper free....well for the most part.  It's been a bit of a challenge and has tested my patience, but I think I can successfully say that we met this goal for the summer.  She still has accidents every once in awhile, but the last couple of weeks she has done really well.  We are still putting a pull up on her at night, but for the most part, it has been dry!!  We are excited that we will be diaper free for a couple of weeks! 

I am going to the doctor once a week now and the reality is starting to set in that we are going to be a family of 4!  Bart and I went camping with our friends this weekend.  We had a really good time, but I was glad to be home to see Kyra and to be rid of my cankles.  There is nothing like AC and an elevated bed!  Well I better get busy packing my bags and getting out everything we need for Baby Leman!
Kyra showing off her new panties
I

No comments:

Post a Comment