Sunday, November 27, 2011

Busy Busy

Our attempt at a Thanksgiving picture
I was looking so forward to Thanksgiving Break.  I needed some time to relax and get so much needed sleep.  Yeah right!!!  That did not happen!  We spent Thanksgiving day with our family.  Thanksgiving night mom and I went to Walmart at 9 to shop for some good deals.  We got home around midnight then headed to Lafayette around 5 Friday morning for some more shopping.  I can't say I got tons of great deals, but I got a lot of shopping done and found some good stuff on sale.  I enjoy going more for the fun of it than to find good deals.  Friday was also Bart's 31st birthday.  I can't say we did much celebrating on his birthday because I was exhausted!  Yesterday, we spent part of the morning with Leah, Lydia, and Abel.  It was good to see them since we don't see them too often.  We also got together with the Leman family to celebrate November birthdays.  We then ventured to Valpo to do some shopping and go out to eat.  This morning we got up, went to church, then went to my family to celebrate Bart's birthday.  We then headed to Miller's tree farm to get our tree.  I had good intentions to get our tree up and house decorated, but the weather got in our way a little.  I'm kind of glad since I needed some time to relax before having to go back to work tomorrow.  This time of the year gets so busy, but it's always a good time. 

This reminded me so much of Bart and his typical attire in high school

What a lovely day to get a tree..still managed a family photo with our tree


Kyra was sleepy, but still not too fond of Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment