Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall festivities

It was made known to me that my last post said stay tuned for lots of updates....that was a month ago.  It's been crazy busy with me going back to school.  We have done some fun things this fall.  We carved pumpkins, which is one of my favorite things to do since mom never let us do it growing up (it was too messy!!)  I also took the kids with mom to Kent's pumpkin patch in Brookston over fall break.  We went through through the corn maze and then picked out a pumpkin to take home.  It was a lot of fun!  We took the kids trick or treating, too.  Now it's time to start getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas! 
Cleaning out the pumpkin

Pumpkin guts



Posing at Kent's Pumpkin Patch

In the corn maze


Being a big helper

Our little bumblebee and future football star

No comments:

Post a Comment